Tuesday 26 February 2013

Delhi Job Fair 2013: HCL, Accenture, Spicejet Recruitment

Delhi Job Fair 2013

Delhi Job fair 2103 has been organised for the Fresher & Experienced candidates. Some of the Companies Participating are mentioned below:

Accenture, HCL , Spicejet, Vantage, Serco, IndiaHomes & Harrison Assessments

Experience: Freshers / Experienced

Buy GGSIP MCA

Date of Drive: 2nd and 3rd March

Location : College of Vocational Studies, Sheikh Sarai, Phase - II, New Delhi

For more details, please refer the below link

http://adf.ly/LcH2E

4 comments:

  1. Sohail Akhtar Rahman5 April 2013 at 04:43

    I am a MBA (Marketing and HR) fresher. I am looking for a good opportunity to give my career the right start. Please help me and update me on any career opportunity. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please go through regularly to the different job sites to find the matching MBA job opening for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am fresher batch 2011. I want a start in software company. Pls help me . I also applied the jobs ofers on diff sites.but no reply comes from other side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ashish,
    I would suggest that you should have some experience in software industry (may be 5-10 years) then you should start up your own company. For the time being, search for job & stick to it untill you have sufficient contact & experience to start up own company.
    Hope it will help you.

    ReplyDelete