Monday 10 September 2012

XLRI Satellite programme review

This article is dedicated for XLRI Satellite programme review. Last year I was searching for the MBA programme which can add value to my career without leaving the job. I came across lot of Part time MBA programmes & believe me it was really very confusing to decide about the right programme which can really enhance my skills as well as my resume & career in the long run. I read lot of review about the different part time MBA programme & trying to decide the suitable MBA course for me. Finally I saw the advertisement of the XLRI Satellite programme & decide to apply for this alteast for the time being.  I got shortlisted for the interview & appeared for it. There were 3 members from XLRI who took the interview & after 1 month almost I got the congratulation mail from the XLRI to join the course.  For reader’s benefit, I am going to share my experience about the XLRI Satellite programme.

Top 4 reason to choose XLRI Satellite MBA programme:

1)      The first & very most important reason is reputation of the institute or you can say brand name. Since we all know that it is one of the best institutions in India for MBA, Hence we should definitely consider to get associated with this brand name.

2)      It provides the classes through video conference which is really beneficial for the people who don’t like to get enroll in correspondence courses. Here student can clear their doubt directly from the professors & professor can keep an eye on the student too.

3)      The course duration is 1 year only which is huge time saving from the other part time MBA courses. After successful completion of this course one can get the XLRI Alumini status too which is quite unique in this course.

4)      There is mandatory Campus visit for all the students in the course. This will be for 1 week & you can attend classes in XLRI Campus & meet to all faculty member directly & finally can get the real feel of the XLRIians.

 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for post ,Since I am also looking for an executive MBA and liked this course...since you have taken up this course please tell me the benefits from career and earning point of view. Does this help in increasing salary and getting desired position in company based on capability ?? Please answer this question. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sunita,
    It is overall good course. However you must have sufficient experience to get benefited. It will help you in long run, but if you are already in similar to management role then it will help you quickly to achieve desired position. hope it clears all your doubt. let me know if any other info is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thanks for the information. I am currently working in an IT industry with almost 3 years work experience. Will the cource "PGCHRM" which focuses on HR will help me change my work profile to HR?

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah. it will surely help.if you can't go for any full time course then go for this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I am working in an IT firm and have a HR degree in IR & PM passed out in 2006.

    Now I have come across XLRI. Is it feasible for me to take up this course as I already have a HR degree.

    Please let me know ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you have sufficient experience to back up, then it would be wise idea to join this course.

    ReplyDelete